Saturday, July 18, 2009

Evidence Marshaling for Investigation & Litigation: Cloud Computing

I'm starting to put MarshalPlan 3.0 (evidence marshaling software) on the web.

Please see here and here

  • You will need to download a plug-in. If the plug-in icon does not appear, please go here and download the plug-in.
  • In a few weeks I will post about 20 more evidence marshaling stacks on the web.

    Comments are welcome.

    &&&

    The dynamic evidence page

    Coming soon: the law of evidence on Spindle Law

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Note: The plug-in is still in development. It apparently won't work on many browsers. It may not work on any browsers. My apologies. I will try to correct the problem in a few weeks. In the meantime, try the links and the plug-in from time to time; perhaps they will suddenly start working (though this is unlikely).

    Unknown said...

    The plug-in works in my Firefox Windows Vista browser.