Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Torts Case

Today (as always, when there is no snow or rain) I rode my bicycle to work. I came to an intersection. I stopped at the red light. An automobile, traveling from my left to my right, was frozen in the middle of the intersecting one-way street, which ran from my left to my right. Seeing that the car in the intersection would not be able to move through the intersection before the light changed, I rode behind the car, against the red light. As I passed the frozen car, I was almost run down by a bike rider traveling from right to left, against the one way street. Had there been a collision, who would have been legally responsible? Does anyone care? (Three lawbreakers.)

&&&

The dynamic evidence page

Coming soon: the law of evidence on Spindle Law

Browser-based evidence marshaling: MarshalPlan in your browser

No comments: