Sunday, June 12, 2011

Goodbye to Wikipedia



If you have been a diligent reader of this blog, you know I have struggled hard to create a Wikpidedia entry for James H. Chadbourn. Now a Wikipedia editor or editors have stripped everything of interest from the biographical sketch. (The entry may be deleted altogether.) The editor or editors cite Wikipedia rules,  policies, and protocols that for incomprehensibility and abstruseness are rivaled only by the Uniform Commercial Code or the Internal Revenue Code.

I am giving up. I give up, Wikipedia!  I am only a  poor law professor: I can't decipher your rules -- and I don't want to spend the rest of my life trying to do so.


&&&


The dynamic evidence page

It's here: the law of evidence on Spindle Law. See also this post and this post.

No comments: