Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nice Words about Spindle Law and the Evidence Module

Simon Fodden of Slaw has some nice words to say about Spindle Law and its evidence module. He refers to Spindle Law as a "treatise by crowd."

Fodden gets it exactly right: the modus operandi of Spindle Law and its parts is legally knowledgeable swarm intelligence.

So, folks, get to it and contribute! I would love to have a discussion with you.

Should I say provocative and outrageous things just to arouse your ire and get you to pass on your insights?
No, I won't do that -- wittingly. There are enough real outrages in litigation to last several lifetimes of talk. For example, I think repressed and recovered memory is pure hokum that has contributed to many miscarriages of civil and criminal justice. Do you agree? Challenge me by making a comment or two in Spindle Law or by citing cases or literature that shows or suggests otherwise. (If you do that, I won't even argue with you -- at least not in a contentious or aggressive way. I promise! We will instead have -- or, better yet, start -- a discussion with bunches of interesting & engaged people.)

&&&

The dynamic evidence page

It's here: the law of evidence on Spindle Law. See also this post and this post.

No comments: